The risks of buying a League of Legends account
As with anything in life, there are risks involved in buying an unranked League of Legends account. Here at LoL-Smurfs.com we do everything possible to ensure that all our customer purchases are as risk free as possible – which is why we offer a 100% account guarantee. If your account is ever banned for account trading, we’ll give you a new one – absolutely free! We also used the latest advanced technology to produce our unranked league of legends accounts so it’s worth noting that we’ve never had a user account banned for account trading. The official line from Riot Games is as follows:
“The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.”
My account might get banned:
This is the biggest risk when buying a League of Legends account. Depending on the production method used by the place where you buy your account, your risk of a ban could range from minimal to almost certain. Buying from account auction sites is by far the most risky method so we strongly advise against that. How do LoL-Smurfs.com accounts minimise this risk?
- Our accounts are created using the latest advanced technology, reducing ban risk.
- We have never had a user account banned for account trading.
- We offer a 100% guarantee – if your account gets banned for account trading then we’ll give you a new one for FREE!
Someone might change the registered email:
If buying a League of Legends account from an untrustworthy seller (for example on auction sites, or an unknown website) then they could reclaim the account off you by having their own registered email in place. There’s no counter to this – once they have the account back they will keep your money and resell the account to someone else, completing the cycle again. How do LoL-Smurfs.com accounts minimise this risk?
- You set your own registered email address on our accounts.
- It is impossible for us to recover your accounts because it’s linked to your own personal email.
- All our payments go through PayPal, so you are totally protected as a buyer.
Someone might hijack/claim back the account:
This is a huge problem on untrustworthy auction sites that are selling League of Legends accounts. Once you buy the account and they receive their money, they will change the password and registered email – locking you out of the account. As you aren’t the original account owner you would have no comeback and lose your money. Not fair! How do LoL-Smurfs.com accounts minimise this risk?
- Our system automatically sends the username and password to you the second your payment goes through, allowing you to change the password and registered email right away.
- All our payments are through PayPal which offers excellent buyer protection – you are totally covered!
- Check out our reviews for proof of how awesome and trustworthy we are (even if we do say so ourselves!).
I’ll have no IP to buy Champions or Runes:
A pretty straightforward risk – you buy the level 30 account to play ranked yet it has no IP to buy champions! So you end up wasting more time farming IP to unlock the 16 champions needed for ranked play (not to mention the runes too!). Many sellers will sell you accounts with hardly any IP, but all our accounts come with enough to buy the required 16 Champions and even runes too (plus we have the option to purchase accounts with even higher amounts of IP). How do LoL-Smurfs.com accounts minimise this risk?
- All our accounts come with at least 20,000IP allowing you to unlock a number of Champions and runes.
- Our accounts also include 140RP which you can use towards changing the account name or unlocking skins!
My account name will look like a bot:
This is a very common issue with most other League of Legends account selling websites. You’ve probably seen players in game yourself with bot names (such as “||||111|||IIII|||” and so on). It’s painfully obvious that these accounts are bots and so names like that will only get you banned. Plus, since no one else except us offers a 100% account guarantee then it’s likely your bot named account will get banned and you will lose your money. How do LoL-Smurfs.com accounts minimise this risk?
- All our accounts have normal looking names, not bot produced.
- If your account was banned (and it’s never happened!) then we would give you a new one under our 100% account guarantee – for free.
- All our accounts come with 140RP which you can put towards changing the account name if you wish.
Why buy a League of Legends account from LoL-Smurfs.com?
We are the only site out there to minimise all the risks mentioned above as much as possible. These assurances, plus the ability to pay with PayPal, mean we are the safest League of Legends account website around – and the only place with the 100% account guarantee!